Air pressure boosting devices include the following types:
1. Turbocharger: The axial turbine is driven by the energy of exhaust gas, which further pressurizes the compressed air and then sends it into the engine combustion chamber. Turbochargers are mainly used in internal combustion engines to increase output power and torque by improving the cylinder inflation effect.
2. Supercharger: Supercharger provides more intake air through compressors such as centrifugal or screw driven by the engine, so as to increase the Density of air and pressure of combustion chamber in the cylinder. Different from the turbocharger, the Supercharger does not use exhaust gas energy, but is directly driven by the engine.
3. 电动增压器（Electric Supercharger）：电动增压器是一种通过电机驱动的压缩器，通常与传统的涡轮增压器或机械增压器结合使用。它能够在低转速时快速为发动机提供额外的压缩空气，以减少涡轮增压器的涡轮滞后和机械增压器的惯性效应。
3. Electric supercharger: electric supercharger is a compressor driven by a motor, which is usually used in combination with traditional turbocharger or Supercharger. It can quickly provide additional compressed air for the engine at low speed to reduce the turbine lag of the turbocharger and the inertia effect of the Supercharger.
4. 液体增压器（Liquid Charger）：液体增压器通过水或其他液体的喷射来提供额外的气流增压。液体增压器可以使用水喷嘴将水喷入空气中，利用水蒸气的膨胀作用来增压。
4. Liquid Charger: A liquid supercharger provides additional airflow pressure through the injection of water or other liquids. A liquid booster can use a water nozzle to spray water into the air, utilizing the expansion effect of water vapor to boost pressure.
The above are several common air pressure turbocharging devices, which are widely used in internal combustion engine systems such as automobiles and diesel generator sets to improve combustion efficiency and power output.