Gas booster pump and air booster pump are a type of commodity, all of which are pneumatic booster pumps. Air booster pumps are gas booster pumps that use compressed air as a medium, and they are separated separately because they are widely used.
1. Gas booster pump and air booster pump are both piston type booster pump products (pneumatic booster type, generated by the reciprocating motion of the internal structure piston), and they also work in a reciprocating state by driving the cylinder head to push the booster cylinder and carry out reciprocating work according to the hydraulic directional valve components.
2. No need for any switch power supply, no arc or flame, convenient to use, stable operation, practical operation safety, fully automatic pressure testing, very green and environmentally friendly.
3. The products are all made of high-quality materials (aluminum alloy profiles and stainless steel plates), and the working pressure safety performance is far greater than the relatively large rated output pressure of the pump, with a high safety factor.
4. The sealing rings of air booster pumps and gas booster pumps are both imported goods, and the performance and service life of the materials are more prominent.
5. Self made cooling effect, the temperature rise and waste of the drive end can be used as cooling medium to cool the bearing end cover of the cylinder head machine when it enters the boosting end.
6. Their output working pressure is also controlled by the relationship between the boost ratio and the driving standard air pressure.
Gas booster pump and air booster pump are not the same product, and the difference is as follows:
1. Different constructions
The driving chamber of the air booster pump and the boosting part are integrated, while the driving chamber of the gas booster pump is separated from the boosting chamber, and it will not cause environmental pollution or decrease the purity of the pressurized substance.
2. Different application fields
Air booster pumps are generally used for air compression boosting (such as boosting other gases depending on whether the driving and boosting gases are the same), and are generally suitable for working environments where the original air compression system needs to increase working pressure (except in emergency situations), while gas booster pumps are suitable for air compression, N2, water vapor, natural gas, and so on.
Naturally, in general, gas booster pumps and air booster pumps are universal, and the difference is not significant. The actual situation depends on your practical application regulations. If there are special requirements, please inform clearly when selecting the model.