Today, for the gas booster pump stop operation problem, inspection, found no cause of the problem, still unable to run.
The detection contents are as follows:
1. Drive air intake detection.
2. Monitoring pipeline inspection.
3. Check the cylinder body of booster pump.
4. Inspection of driving air reversing valve.
Drive air intake check:
① Switch the 2 ා GCU booster pump to the problem booster pump, and confirm that: the inlet and outlet gas pipeline valve of booster pump is opened, the driving gas valve is opened, and the monitoring pipeline valve is opened. When the driving gas (instrument air @ 6bar) was put into operation, the booster pump did not operate.
② After removing the four way valve, open the drive line valve and there is obvious gas entering. It indicates that the driving gas pipeline is normal.
2. Inspection of monitoring pipeline: the indication value of monitoring gas transmitter did not change after process gas and nitrogen were introduced.
3. Cylinder block inspection: according to the information provided by the user, before the booster pump stops working, the sound is abnormal, which is obviously higher than that during normal operation. After inquiry, no metal friction was heard. No deformation or color change of cylinder block due to piston friction was found on site.
4. Inspection of driving air reversing valve:
After removing the change-over valve, no contamination was found. Replace the alcohol after cleaning. During the process of reassembly, the finger drives the reversing valve core, and there is no obvious jamming feeling, and the valve core runs smoothly.