After using the gas-liquid booster pump for a period of time, the booster pump will not work or the pressure will be slow. Now Xiaobian will analyze the causes and solutions of several common faults of gas-liquid booster pump through performance.
1. Fault performance: when the driving gas-liquid pressure is not less than 20psi, the driving part does not work or does not cycle.
Possible causes: the air supply pipeline is blocked or the air supply is insufficient; The air circulation valve is blocked; The discharge port is frozen; The muffler is blocked.
resolvent; Check the gas-liquid supply pipeline and air pressure regulating valve; Disassemble the air circulation valve and clean it with permitted solvent; The water content of the driving gas-liquid is high, so better drying equipment should be used; Disassemble the muffler for cleaning.
2. Fault performance: under load, the driving part does not work, and there is continuous gas-liquid discharge at the reversing exhaust port.
Possible causes: the spring of the reversing needle is damaged or unsuitable; The O-ring at the end of the reversing needle is not suitable or loses its function.
resolvent; Displacement spring; Replace the O-ring.
3. Fault performance: the driving part does not work; The silencer leaks air.
Possible cause: insufficient driving gas-liquid flow; The seal of the air circulation valve core shrinks or is damaged.
resolvent; Increase the drive gas-liquid flow; First, check the seal of the air circulation valve element. If it is damaged, replace it, assemble it and retest it; If there is no damage, check the drive part seal.
4. Fault performance: the driving part works, but the gas and liquid are not pressurized.
Possible cause: the one-way valve seal or high-pressure part of the gas-liquid compression part is damaged.
resolvent; Check the check valve and high-pressure end.
What should we pay attention to when selecting the gas-liquid booster pump system?
1. Determine your own on-site driving air pressure and the inlet pressure of the pressurized medium.
2. Know the high operating pressure you need and the common pressure of tooling.
3. In addition, you should also have a clear understanding of the working conditions used on site, such as the flow demand. Often, flow is an important factor for whether a gas-liquid pressurization can be used by customers.
The above is all about the problems and precautions introduced to you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website http://www.sdjingtuo.com , our staff will contact you in time.