The main function of the gas booster pump is to conduct secondary pressurization for insufficient compressed air pressure. It is mainly used when the local air pressure in the factory is insufficient. There is no need to modify the gas pipeline or add high-pressure air compressor. It is economical, safe, explosion-proof, and has many advantages of low noise. So, why do booster pumps need gas tanks?
In fact, whether the booster pump needs an air tank depends on the specific situation, which does not mean that it must be added. If the booster pump is required to pressurize more stably, the booster pump should be equipped with an air tank, because the air tank is a device specially used to store gas and also plays a role in stabilizing pressure. System pressure.
Because of the booster pump itself, the pressurized gas is not always output, but like a piston air compressor. One by one output will cause some devices to be abnormal due to pulses. A storage tank is required. The air tank can alleviate pulsation impact and release large flow instantaneously.
The booster pump filling tank has two functions:
1. Reduce the pulse of booster pump
2. Store a part of high-pressure gas in advance to prevent excessive instantaneous gas consumption. When equipped with air storage tank, pressure reducing valve can be equipped. Otherwise, the pressure will change, and the pressure relief valve can control the pressure fluctuation.
Where can the gas booster pump be used?
1. High purity gas filling in gas industry.
2. Gas pipeline pressure test and tool leakage test in oil field, oil refining, aviation, automobile and other industries.
3. gas injection chemical process, plastic molding, refrigerant injection, bottle filling.
4. Gas recovery recovers the remaining expensive gas in the cylinder into a high-pressure vessel for future use.
5. transportation and filling of oxygen, helium, breathing gas, diving, life gas for firefighters and crew members.
6. natural gas compression is used for flammability test and gas filling station.
In addition, the price of gas booster pump is not very clear. It also depends on the customer's needs. Many factors will make the price of pneumatic booster pump very different! You should pay attention to this point. You can go to www.sdjingtuo Com consulting!