1. The one-way valve of the automatic booster pump is not well sealed, resulting in the backflow of water pressure into the municipal pipe network. When the water pressure is reduced, the booster pump naturally needs to start pressure supplement. You can turn off the power and observe the pointer pressure gauge to see whether the pressure continues to decline. If there is no water, the water pressure drops, it indicates that the one-way valve is leaking.
2. There is water leakage in the domestic water pipe. Although this situation is less likely, it is not impossible. If there is water leakage, it will cause pressure relief. When the pressure is low, GM will start pressurization.
3. There is a problem with the pressure sensing switch, causing the feedback pressure to be high and low, which will also cause the booster pump to start boosting. If items 1 and 2 are excluded, it must be the problem of pressure sensing switch. Contact the manufacturer to replace the sensor.
4. Booster pump has a characteristic, when the pipeline flow can not keep up with the flow of the pump or exceed the flow of the pump, the booster effect is not obvious. Therefore, before purchasing the water pump, the reason for the low water pressure should be investigated, and the water pump should not be purchased blindly. If you want to buy, it is recommended to consult a plumber or find an experienced merchant as a consultant. The advantage of business advice is that in case the pressurization effect of the water pump is not ideal, you can justifiably ask the business to replace or return.
5. The working principle of gas-liquid booster pump is similar to that of pressure booster. It applies a very low pressure to the large diameter air driven piston. When this pressure acts on a small area piston, a high pressure is generated. Through a two position five ventilation control directional valve, the booster pump can realize continuous operation.