1. Installation of gas booster valve
The gas booster valve is equipped with two slotted mounting brackets as standard. The booster valve can be installed in any position, and the recommended position is vertical direction. Each booster valve sold will be attached with drawings indicating various sizes required.
2. Pre added gas source link
The valve body of the booster valve is marked with "inlet", and the port size and model are marked on the drawing. The pre added gas must be pure. If there is a magazine in the gas medium, it may damage the high-pressure components and cause the operation failure of the booster valve. Therefore, it is recommended to install a filter device at the inlet of the booster valve.
3. Connection of air source
When installing the air supply circuit, the filter / pressure regulating valve should be opened into the booster valve as far as possible. The inlet port is G1 / 4 ", the valve body is marked with" drive air port ", and the pipe diameter is 1 / 2". If the pipe diameter is small, the booster valve can not operate at the maximum flow rate. Filter pressure regulation should be linked according to the name sequence, close to the booster valve.
The muffler is used to reduce the noise of the booster valve during operation and ensure the quiet operation environment. The exhaust port is G1 / 2 "and marked as" air outlet ".
5. Connection of high pressure gas outlet
The port size and model are marked on the assembly drawing of the booster valve. The valve body of the booster valve is marked as "outlet". This is the high-pressure outlet. Therefore, special care should be taken when connecting. The connector should be greater than the maximum output pressure.
6. Start of booster valve
(1) before opening the air inlet switch of the booster valve, adjust the air pressure to "0" psi by adjusting the pressure reducing valve
(2) ensure all connection ports, all components and installation.
(3) slowly adjust the pressure reducing valve until the booster valve starts to start. Under normal conditions, the booster valve is pneumatically operated under the pressure of 15-20psi.
(4) after completing 1 to 3 steps, adjust the air pressure of the pump until it reaches the required output pressure of the system.
Gas booster valve is a kind of booster valve which can convert low-pressure oil in hydraulic transmission system into high-pressure oil in proportion, belonging to the field of hydraulic transmission. It is composed of valve body, supercharger and hydraulic directional valve. The supercharger and the hydraulic directional valve are combined organically through the oil inlet and return channels in the valve body, the control oil hole and the oil drain valve.