1. Air drive: compressed air is used as the driving air source of the pump.
2. Wide range of application: it is used for clamping pneumatic chuck in machine tools, charging accumulator, filling high-pressure bottle, converting low-pressure gas into high-pressure gas, etc. All air source pressure is not high enough, whether it is industrial machinery or testing equipment, can use gas booster pump.
3. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure drop in the pressure maintaining circuit, the pump will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
4. Operation safety: gas driven, no arc and spark, completely used in places with flammable and explosive liquid or gas.
5. Simple maintenance: compared with other gas drive pumps, the pump can complete the same work, but its parts and seals are less, and the maintenance is simpler.
6. High cost performance: gas gas booster pump is a kind of piston pump. When working, the gas booster pump works quickly and reciprocally. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocating speed of the pump is increased
At this time, the output pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is the lowest, and the parts stop moving. Because of the simple structure of the piston pump, it is easy to maintain.