1. Strong adjustability - the pressure and flow are accurately regulated by the pressure regulating valve of the driving gas.
2. Wide range of application gas supercharger can be used in most non corrosive gas media.
3. High cost performance - it has the characteristics of high output performance and low cost.
4. Simple maintenance - gas supercharger has less parts and seals, simple maintenance and low cost.
5. High output pressure - the maximum working pressure of gas supercharger can reach 30400psi (210mpa).
6. Large output flow rate: the gas supercharger can obtain a larger output flow rate by driving with compressed air no more than 150 psi (1.0 MPa). According to different working requirements, there are a variety of gas superchargers for users to choose from.
7. Working principle - the gas supercharger uses the low pressure gas from the large area piston end to generate the high pressure gas in the small area piston end.
8. Automatic restart - when working, the gas supercharger works quickly, and when the output pressure is close to the set pressure value, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops. And maintain this pressure, at this time the energy consumption is very small, no heat generation, no part movement. When the pressure balance is broken, the supercharger automatically starts to work to the next balance.
9. Flexible application - from simple manual operation to fully automatic operation, gas supercharger is suitable for various application fields. The air motors of most pump models in the same series are interchangeable.
This article is organized and released by the gas booster pump. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.sdjingtuo.com We'll have a lot more to see.