The valve of gas-liquid booster pump often presents some disturbing problems in the operation process, such as the valve is not closed tightly, how to do?
Under normal conditions, if it is not strictly closed, first confirm to see if the valve can be closed in place, if once closed in place, there is still leakage can not be sealed, then check the condition of the sealing surface, some valve sealing pairs are removable. Then take it out to stop grinding and experiment again. Of course, if it is still not strictly closed, it is necessary to go back to the factory to repair or replace the valve, so as to avoid affecting the normal operation of the valve and the occurrence of working conditions accidents.
If the valve of the gas-liquid booster pump is not tightly closed, first of all, we should find out where the problem appears, and then deal with it according to the corresponding methods. The reasons for the tightness of the ordinary valve are as follows:
(1) There are impurities stuck on the sealing surface, which accumulate at the bottom of the valve or between the disc and the seat; (2) the threads of the valve stem are rusty and the valve cannot turn; (3) the sealing surface of the valve is destroyed, causing leakage of the medium; (4) the connection between the stem and the disc is not good, so that the disc and the seat can not be tightly contacted; and the disposal method of improper closure of the valve is as follows:
1. Impurity stuck on valve sealing surface阀门有时忽然关不严，可能是阀门密封面间有杂质卡住，此时不应用力强行关闭，应把阀门稍开大一些，然后在试图关闭，重复试试，普通即可扫除，否则应停止检查，应坚持介质的质量干净。
Sometimes the valve suddenly closed lax, may be the impurity between the sealing surface of the valve jammed, at this time should not be forced to close, the valve should be slightly larger, and then try again, ordinary can be swept away, or should stop checking, should adhere to the quality of the media clean.
2. Rust on valve stem threads
As for valves normally in open state, occasionally when they are closed, improper closure will occur due to rusting of stem threads. In this case, the valve can be repeatedly switched on and off several times. At the same time, tapping the bottom of the valve body with a small hammer can make the valve crown rock, without the need to stop grinding and repairing the valve.
3. Valve sealing surface destroyed
As for the situation that the switch is still not tightly closed after repeated attempts, that is, the sealing surface has been damaged and should be repaired, or the sealing surface has been damaged by corrosion, particle scratches in the medium, etc., should also be repaired.
4. Poor connection between stem and disc
Smooth oil is often added to the stem and stem nut to ensure that the valve is switched on and off sensitively, and a maintenance plan for the right track is required.
厂家为大家介绍的相关内容，本文来源：http://www.sdjingtuo.comAbove is the related content introduced by the manufacturer of gas-liquid supercharged pump. The source of this article is http://www.sdjingtuo.com.