氮气增压装置，是一种将一氧化二氮(N20)强迫灌入引擎中的系统。要使引擎产生更大动力的不二法门，就是让引擎吸入更多空气，并且搭配上恰当比例的燃油，借此产生更高的油气迸发效率，turbo或Super Charger这一类增压系统，即是靠著增压器来将空气紧缩后送入引擎，才得以在排气量不变的情况下，令引擎产生更大的动力。NOS改装的基本原理也是如此，只不过NOS的结构上简单许多，而且NOS并非只是单纯的紧缩空气，而是透过前面提到的一氧化二氮令引擎发挥更大效率。 氮气增压
Nitrogen supercharger is a system that forces nitrous oxide (N20) into the engine. The only way to make the engine produce more power is to let the engine inhale more air and match with the appropriate proportion of fuel to produce higher oil and gas burst efficiency. Turbo or Super Charger supercharging system, which relies on the supercharger to compress the air and send it into the engine, can make the engine generate more power without changing the exhaust volume. The basic principle of NOS modification is the same, but the structure of NOS is much simpler, and NOS is not just a simple compressed air, but through the nitrogen monoxide mentioned above to make the engine more efficient. Nitrogen pressurization
Nitrogen booster pumps are often used in nitrogen booster units to stop the corresponding boosting of nitrogen. Usually it is driven by an air compressor.
1. Various kinds of gas drive: compressed air, nitrogen, steam, etc. can be used as the driving gas source of the pump.
2. Wide range of applications: industrial applications for machine tool chuck clamping, accumulator inflatability, high-pressure bottle inflatability, reducing pressure gas into high-pressure gas, etc. Deco booster pump can be used whenever the pressure of air source is not high enough, whether mechanical or test device.
3. Automatic Pressure Maintenance: No matter what reason constitutes pressure drop in the Pressure Maintenance Circuit, the natural gas booster pump will start automatically, supplement and disclose pressure, and insist on constant pressure in the Circuit.
5. Simple maintenance: Compared with other gas drive pumps, booster pumps can accomplish the same work, but they have fewer parts and seals, and simple maintenance.
6. High performance-price ratio: Booster pump is a plunger pump. When it works, the booster pump works fast and reciprocating. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocating of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is the lowest, and the movement of each component is stopped.
This article is written by Gas Supercharging Pump. For more products and more details, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.sdjingtuo.com.