1. The core component of the air supercharger pump-compressed air supercharger system provides power source for the compressed air supercharger system. Its function is to pressurize the compressed air twice and then output it for use. The output pressure is controlled according to the boost ratio and the driving pressure (3-8bar).
2. Gas storage tanks should be selected according to the output pressure and flow rate of the booster pump. We must choose the tank manufacturer with pressure safety vessel certificate. We must not be greedy for cheapness and make big mistakes.
3. Pressure relief valve, as its name implies, is a kind of valve used for pressure relief. The output pressure is more stable by using pressure relief valve to relieve the pressure buffered by high pressure tank.
4. Safety valve is assembled on the gas storage tank to provide more powerful security for field use. It also requires a security certificate.
5. Triple unit, also known as oil-water separator, is used to regulate pressure, filter water and add lubricating oil. It is a necessary component for pneumatic turbocharging products.
6. Drainage valves are usually installed at the bottom of the tank. If compressed air is used for a long time, some moisture will be accumulated in the tank. When the drainage valve is opened, drainage should be carried out to ensure the service life of the tank.
7. Drive switch, the drive switch above the compressed air supercharging system, is used for the start-stop of the air supercharging pump, and is also the start-stop switch of the whole system.
8. High-voltage switch, shutoff valve for pressure output of compressed air pressurization system.
9. Pressure gauge, pressure display of booster system. High pressure pipeline
10. High-pressure pipeline is the pressure transmission pipeline connecting the air tank with the air booster pump.
Above is the content of the gas booster pump http://www.sdjingtuo.com. Thank you for checking the information content of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!