What are the differences between the gas booster pump and the gas-liquid booster cylinder, where are the differences, and what are the differences? Maybe many people who have just come into contact with such products are not very clear. In fact, they are different types of products with different application characteristics. The specific four differences are as follows:
Different working principles:
1. Working principle of gas booster pump: this piston booster pump, which uses compressed air as the power source, switches the valve core of the booster air control valve to and fro when intake air, and controls the piston of the booster valve to and fro at a fast speed. As the output pressure increases, the reciprocating speed of the piston slows down until it stops. At this time, the output pressure of the booster valve is constant, the energy consumption is low, and all components stop working; No matter what causes the pressure of the pressure maintaining circuit to drop, the booster valve will automatically start to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
2. Working principle of gas-liquid booster cylinder: the gas-liquid booster cylinder is a combination of an oil pressure cylinder and a supercharger as a whole, which works by using the ratio of different pressure section areas of the supercharger size and Pascal energy conservation principle. Because the pressure is constant, when the pressure area changes from large to small, the pressure will also change with the size, so as to achieve the pressure effect of increasing the air pressure to tens of times.
Different product classifications:
1. The gas booster pump is mainly divided into single head single acting pump, double head single acting pump and double head double acting pump, with multiples of 5, 10, 15, 25, 40, 60 and 100, and the medium includes air, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen and special gases.
2. The gas-liquid booster cylinders are mainly divided into direct compression type and pre compression type, which can be divided into standard type, horizontal installation type, pre compression adjustable type, booster adjustable type, pre compression adjustable type, fast type, mini type, parallel type, inverted type, etc. For details, please call 13713017952 (Miss Yang) for free.
Different selection details:
1. For the selection of gas booster pump, it is required to provide the operating medium, boost ratio, flow requirements after high pressure, etc. Click "Selection of Gas Booster Pump" for details.
2. For the selection of gas-liquid booster cylinder, requirements for tonnage, preloading and pressurizing stroke, installation method, return force, etc. can be provided. Click "Selection of gas-liquid booster cylinder" for details.
1. The gas booster pump lifts the air source pressure and is driven by compressed air. It is generally used for explosion and pressure test of pressure vessels, instruments, pipe fittings, valves, etc; Maintain and pressurize the gas circuit system of the plant to ensure stable production gas consumption; Calibration of safety valve; Testing of high pressure gas systems and instruments; Meet the requirements of all equipment for high pressure, etc.
2. The pneumatic hydraulic booster cylinder adopts pneumatic hydraulic combination, does not need hydraulic unit, advanced "soft in place" and unique "force amplification adaptive" stamping technology, fast action and large output (1~200t), adjustable pressure stroke, soft landing without damage to the mold, energy conservation and environmental protection, and is generally used in bending, printing, bending, pressing, punching, breaking, extrusion molding, forging, riveting, pressing, cutting and other occasions.
These are the four major differences between the gas booster pump and the gas-liquid booster cylinder, including but not limited to. If you have more questions or needs, please follow our website http://www.sdjingtuo.com Ask about it!