The equipment conforms to other general and special international and domestic experimental standards for pressure components. It is mainly used in pressure, explosion, leakage and length change experiments of various hoses. Experimental media: water or oil and other non-corrosive liquids.
1. Driving pressure:
2. Scale of high pressure pressure test: 0-
3. Maximum flow:
4. Experimental medium: water
5. Manipulation method: Manual manipulation, memory pressure gauge display experimental pressure.
Introduction of components used
Diplex, Gas Source Processing Element
Switch ball valve
Gas-liquid booster pump
Notes: High-pressure globe valve is conical needle valve, sealing force should not be greater than 18NM. In the boost process, if the globe valve leaks, the correct operation should be to re-seal after pressure relief. Avoid excessive force and damage the spool, shorten the service life of the valve.
1. The binary oil mist is added to the lubricating oil. 10 # or 20 # mechanical oil is used in the South and antifreeze mechanical oil or low pour point hydraulic oil is used in the north in winter.
2. Connect the pipeline that needs pressure test, close unloading valve, turn over high pressure needle valve, and the gas pressure requirement is not more than 0.7MPa (7kgf/cm2).
3. Adjust the pressure of the binary system properly. If the pressure of the gas source is adjusted to 0.6 MPa, the maximum explosion pressure will reach after pressurization.
4. Open the manual reversing valve (commonly known as hand-pulled valve), the gas-liquid booster pump starts to work, and when the set pressure is reached, the booster pump stops working. Or when the pressure gauge reaches the required pressure, close the manual reversing valve to stop the pump.
5. When the volume of the specimen is large, the switch of the electric pump can be turned on first to fill the specimen with water, then the air pressure can be adjusted to the predetermined explosion pressure, then the hand-pulled valve can be turned on, and the booster pump works at the beginning to boost pressure.
Maximum air consumption and matching air compressors
Gas consumption is mainly determined by the reciprocating times per minute of the piston of the driving cylinder of the supercharged pump. In the case of inconvenient supply pressure, the reciprocating times of the pump are determined by the discharge pressure. When the pressure of the gas source is adjusted to the highest level for no-load discharge (e.g. when the pressure of the large volume vessel is suppressed), it is the time when the pump consumes the greatest amount of gas. The reciprocating speed of the pump slows down as the pressure in the vessel increases gradually, until the balance between the driving gas pressure and the exhaust pressure components, the pump stops working and the gas consumption is equal to zero.