1. Driving medium: Various kinds of gas drive: compressed air, liquefied nitrogen and pipeline nitrogen, water vapor.
2. Large output flow: only 0.3-0.69MPa compressed air drive can achieve a larger output flow.
3. Active Pressure Maintenance: During operation, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops when the output pressure is close to the set pressure value. And maintain this pressure, at this time energy consumption is very small, no heat generation, no part movement. When the pressure balance is broken, the pneumatic booster pump actively starts operation to the next balance.
4. Excellent raw materials: Stainless steel is the raw material of high-pressure part. The raw material of high pressure plunger is stainless steel, and double-layer seal is adopted.
5. Brief protection: GRPS pneumatic booster pump has few parts and seals, simple protection and low cost. For all O-rings of the same series of pumps, the vulnerable parts of the repair kit can be replaced with each other, which greatly reduces the cost of repair. The pneumatic booster pump has been injected with smoothing agent before leaving the factory, and no external smoothing is needed during operation.
Typical scope of use:
1. Air tightness testing: such as airborne casting, component testing, starting cylinder sealing testing; air conditioning pipeline, warm air core, cylinder sealing, automobile brake system and other equipment; pump body and valve: gas seal pressure test and water bubbling test; safety valve testing; capillary testing;
2. Inflation: accumulator nitrogen charging; high-pressure gas source: such as high-pressure gas source of calibration instrument; aircraft tire inflation; high-pressure oxygen, helium, nitrogen, air, standard gas filling and recovery of expensive gas inflation; gas spring inflation
3. High Pressure Gas Source: Used for Power Generation and Pipeline Detection; Isostatic Press; High Pressure Gas Source for Simulated Test; High Pressure Dew Point Meter for High Pressure Gas Source Detection; Permeation Test