Analysis and handling of common troubles in pneumatic booster pump
If the pneumatic air booster pump can not operate normally, there are several following possibilities:
1. drive piston seal wear, leading to the side and bottom side of the piston.
2. the damage of the control valve causes the reversing valve not to work normally.
3. the reversing valve is too dirty, or its seal is damaged, resulting in its inability to move.
4. the two piston joint is damaged, the pin is dropped, and the two piston rod is misplaced, causing the piston rod to not move.
5. the leakage of the pressurized cylinder seal.
This kind of pump has a very high operating frequency, but the pressure can not be added, and the noise of the booster pump is also very large. Long-term operation, it is very simple to damage the pump. In the same way, when the outlet pressure of the booster pump is very low, the operation frequency of the booster pump is very high. It will be very high and the booster pump will also be damaged easily.
In the actual operation, the intermediate continuous booster pump has presented this special situation: the pressure relief valve V5 continuously relieves pressure, the booster pump 1 frequency is very fast, the booster pump 2 frequency is low, carefully checked and found that the set value of V5 is small, after adjusting the set value, the pressure switch valve V6 shows a lot of deflation. It was later confirmed that the booster pump 1 has a problem. In other words, the pump is of the same type as the planning drawings, but it is missing a small part and an airway plug, which then causes the operation to be abnormal. This part should be installed in the pump, so it is not easy to find out. The method adopted is to turn down the air intake of the globe valve of the supercharged pump 1, and then reduce the operation frequency of the supercharged pump 1, so that the pump group can keep normal operation.
There is also a special situation: the booster pump 2 suddenly stopped operation, the total pressure can not go. On-site inspection, found that its reversing valve V3 can not move by the top trust. So shut off the compressed air booster pump group, unloading V3, found that V3 valve center was ejected by a gas. Originally lead to V3 valve center can not move because of the pressure at the right end of the valve. No pressure relief. No pressure relief because the piston stopped in the center position, did not touch the control valve V1. The piston stopped in the center for three reasons:
1. booster pump 1 shows abnormal formation of booster pump 2 inlet pressure is too large.
The 2. gas booster pump has two pressurized cylinders. The operation is bidirectional compression and two-way travel requires supply driven.
3. The piston has a great static friction when it starts up under the stopping state. Install and return the reversing valve V3, turn over the compressed air and restart. Another way to deal with this trouble is to turn off the compressed air and let the high pressure gas outlet pressure drop to about 3 Mpa, then restart the pump group.
Jinan Jingtuo Fluid Equipment Co., Ltd., interested in gas booster pump friends can pay attention to our http://www.sdjingtuo.com, more exciting content knowledge please look forward to!!