The valve of gas-liquid booster pump often presents some disturbing problems in the process of application, for example, if the valve is not tightly closed, what should be done? The following section will answer your question.
Under normal circumstances, if it is not closed tightly, first confirm whether the valve can be closed in place. If there is leakage and no sealing after it has been closed in place, then check the condition of the sealing surface. Some valve sealing pairs are removable. Then take it out to stop grinding and experiment again. Of course, if it is still not closed tightly, it is necessary to return to the factory for maintenance or change the valve to avoid affecting the normal operation of the valve and presenting problems such as working conditions and accidents.
If the valve of the gas-liquid booster pump is not tightly closed, first find out where the problem is, and then deal with it according to the corresponding methods. Common reasons for the valve not being tightly closed are as follows:
(1) Impurities are stuck on the sealing surface, and sundries are piled up at the bottom of the valve or placed between the valve clack and the valve seat;
(2) The valve rod thread is rusted and the valve cannot rotate;
(3) The sealing surface of the valve is damaged, causing medium leakage;
(4) The connection between the valve rod and the valve disc is not good, so that the valve disc and the valve seat can not be closely contacted due to deflection;
1、 The valve sealing surface is stuck by impurities
1. Sometimes the valve cannot be closed tightly, which may be caused by impurities stuck between the sealing surfaces of the valve. At this time, the valve should be opened a little wider without force, and then tried to close again. If it is normal, it can be cleaned, otherwise the inspection should be stopped, and the quality of the medium should be clean.
2、 Rust on valve rod thread
As for the valve normally in the open state, sometimes when it is closed, the valve rod thread has rusted, and the valve can also be loosely closed. In this case, the valve can be opened and closed several times. At the same time, knock the bottom of the valve body with a small hammer to crown the valve without grinding and repairing the valve.
3、 The valve sealing surface is damaged
As for the condition that the switch cannot be closed tightly after repeated attempts, the sealing surface has been damaged and should be reported for repair, or the sealing surface has been damaged by corrosion or particles in the medium.
4、 Poor connection between valve rod and disc
Add lubricating oil to the valve rod and valve rod nut frequently to ensure the sensitivity of valve opening and closing. A set of normal maintenance plan is required.
The reason why the valve of the gas-liquid booster pump can not be closed tightly and the relevant content to deal with it are explained here. If you have any needs, please come to our website http://www.sdjingtuo.com Consult!