With the continuous progress of science and technology, industrial production automation is more and more common. As a common pneumatic accessory in automatic production, gas-liquid booster pump can be seen everywhere in many industries. When using the gas-liquid booster pump, some people will encounter the situation that the gas-liquid booster pump has no pressure. What the hell is going on? Now, what are the causes of no pressure in the gas-liquid booster pump?
1. Whether the air supply pressure supply is normal. If the air supply pressure is abnormal, stabilize the air supply pressure to the standard value.
2. Check whether the oil pressure gauge is damaged. The broken oil pressure gauge can not display the pressure normally, causing the illusion that there is no pressure. If it is broken, replace the oil pressure gauge.
3. Check whether the joint of the oil pressure gauge is blocked by the raw material belt. Check whether the oil hole of the oil pressure gauge is blocked by dirt.
4. Whether the pressure regulating valve is damaged and whether the speed governing connector is not opened. If the pressure regulating valve is broken, replace it; Open the speed governing connector normally.
5. Insufficient hydraulic oil. Check the hydraulic oil volume of the gas-liquid booster pump. If the hydraulic oil is insufficient, add hydraulic oil to the two label lines of the oil cylinder.
In addition, when the booster pump suddenly stops working, first check the control voltage signal. If the signal is normal, turn off the air source to ensure that there is no compressed air in the pump. Unscrew the limit valve nut on the right end cover, take out the limit valve stem, and check whether the seal ring leaves the groove. If it does, push it back to the groove, reinstall the nut, and connect the air source;
If the pump still does not work, turn off the air source again. If there is no compressed air in the pump, replace the solenoid directional valve and connect the air source; If the booster pump still does not work, please contact us or the nearest agent or supplier.
When the output pressure of booster pump drops or fails to reach the set pressure, please check whether the pipeline leaks. If there is no leakage, please check whether the air source pressure is normal. If everything is normal, consider replacing the seals.
The reason why the gas-liquid booster pump has no pressure is explained here. If you have any questions about this, please come to our website http://www.sdjingtuo.com Get to know!