As the name implies, the gas booster pump is a booster pump of pressurized gas. Its principle is to use the low-pressure gas to push the large piston to drive the small piston of the high-pressure booster cylinder, and obtain the booster ratio of the gas booster pump through the area ratio of the large and small pistons. Why is the use of gas booster pump required in many aspects?
1. The user shall prepare the pressurized gas and pipeline, the driving gas and pipeline, and the outlet pipeline of high-pressure gas. Fix the booster pump according to the instructions provided by the booster pump when it leaves the factory. Connect the pipeline according to the size of each inlet and outlet connector of the booster pump. Check whether the pressure resistance is sufficient and whether the connector is leaking. After the inspection is complete, the booster test can be carried out.
2. Air source: the driving air source of the gas booster pump is generally in the pressure range of 1.8-8bar. It is not recommended that its driving air source exceed 10bar. If the driving air source is too high, it will damage the pump body to a large extent, and even cause casualties to the operators
3. Selection of gas booster pump: customers should select the corresponding boosting ratio according to their own pressure. According to their own pressure demand, focus on the gas source pressure, intake pressure, output pressure demand and flow. Only then can the sales engineer help you select the type more accurately
4. For the on-site use environment: the on-site use environment must be clean without too much dust particles. The water content of the driving air source and the pressurized medium should not be too much, which will greatly reduce the service life of the pump;
5. Requirements for pipeline: when the customer uses the pipeline on site, the tightness of the high-pressure output pipeline must be tested. The pipeline, valve and pressure gauge used must be greater than the rated pressure output by the gas booster pump. Ensure the operation safety of personnel to a large extent;
6. Requirements for pressure vessels: all pressure containing parts, especially pressure vessels, must have the inspection report of pressure safety vessels produced by the pressure safety vessel manufacturer.
In addition, the gas booster pump is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as gas spring charging nitrogen, industrial oxygen laser cutting, reaction vessel carbon dioxide supercritical and so on. It can be used in all fields where non corrosive gas pressurization is used. For more information, please visit our website http://www.sdjingtuo.com Consult and understand!