1. There are really many types of booster pumps for water heaters, so it is difficult for us to buy them, because we don't know which one is good and which one should be purchased.
2. Biogas type, pneumatic booster pump is divided into gas-liquid booster pump. The principle of gas booster pump is to use low pressure of large area piston to generate high hydraulic pressure of small area piston. In the industrial field, it is used for clamping machine tool chuck, charging accumulator, filling high-pressure bottle, reducing pressure gas into high-pressure gas, etc. All air pressure is not high enough, whether it is mechanical or testing equipment, can use booster pump. Gas driven, no arc and spark, completely used in flammable, explosive liquid or gas places. No matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure maintaining circuit, the booster pump will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant. Compressed air, nitrogen, steam, etc. can be used as the driving air source of the pump.
3. For gas-liquid type, it will stop automatically until the pressure balance is reached again. The single gas control non-equilibrium gas distribution valve is used to realize the automatic reciprocating motion of the pump. The gas drive part of the pump body is made of aluminum alloy. Carbon steel or stainless steel are selected according to different media in the liquid receiving part, and the complete set of sealing parts of the pump are imported products, so as to ensure the performance of the gas-liquid booster pump.
4. Air type, the principle of air booster pump is to use the low pressure of large area piston to produce high hydraulic pressure of small area piston. Air booster pump used in the original air pressure system to increase the pressure of the working environment, can increase the working system air pressure to 2-5 times, only need to work in the system as the compressed air source. The pump is suitable for single air source pressurization. No power supply is required (it can be used in areas requiring explosion protection). In the pressure range of the pump, the regulating valve is adjusted to adjust the inlet pressure, and the output hydraulic pressure is correspondingly adjusted infinitely.
5. Chlorine type, chlorine booster pump has a wide working pressure range. Different types of pumps can obtain different pressure areas, adjust the input air pressure and output pressure accordingly. It can reach extremely high pressure, and the gas is 90Mpa. The flow range is wide. For the model pump, only 0.1kg air pressure can work smoothly. At this time, a small flow rate can be obtained, and different flow rates can be obtained by adjusting the air intake. Easy to control, from simple manual control to complete automatic control can meet the requirements. Automatic restart, no matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure maintaining circuit, it will restart automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant. Safe operation, gas driven, no arc and spark, can be used in dangerous situations.
6. No matter what type of water heater booster pump is, it is very easy to use. However, the biogas type is widely used and has been applied to various machines. Therefore, it is a good choice to use biogas booster pump for water heater.
For more questions or details about gas-liquid booster pump, please visit our website: http://www.sdjingtuo.com There will be a lot of content in the website for reference only.