1. Different service life
As mentioned in the previous feature section, Al-Mg-Mn plate has good corrosion resistance because it can form a layer of alumina film with the atmosphere, thus making its life longer. But the color steel plate is different. It is particularly prone to corrosion and rust in wet environment, which leads to fracture.
2. Lightning protection is different.
Usually these two kinds of building materials are mostly used in exterior walls, so their lightning protection needs to be considered, but the thickness of Al-Mg-Mn plate is generally 0.7-0.9, which can play a good role in lightning protection; while the thickness of color steel plate is only 0.5_, which is less lightning protection than the former, and needs to be protected by another shelf.
3. Different Strength and Stiffness
The strength and hardness of aluminium in Al-Mg-Mn plate have no obvious yield point, but it also contains two elements, magnesium and manganese, so it has certain strength and stiffness. As for the color steel plate, its strength and stiffness will be better than the former, and it is not easy to deform.
3. Characteristics of Aluminum Magnesium Manganese Plate
1. Good plasticity: It is also because the main raw material is aluminum, so it is easy to process.
2. Easy installation: Aluminum material can be connected in many ways, such as welding, gluing and riveting.
3. Environmental protection: This material can be recycled and recycled.
4. Light weight: Aluminum is dominant, but its density is only 1/3 of that of steel.
High strength: through special processing and treatment, it achieves high strength.
6. Corrosion resistance: Because the composition is aluminium, it has strong anti-rust ability. It can form oxide layer to prevent oxidation and light corrosion, and acid and alkali resistance.