1. pressure ratio: the area ratio of driving piston to pressurized piston.
2. gas consumption: the minimum air consumption (NL/min) needed to drive the piston motion to determine whether the conveying capacity of the air compressor or pipe can meet the needs of the booster pump.
3. driving pressure: the pressure range that drives the booster pump action, the theoretical range is between 1.5bar~10bar, and the most economical use range is between 6bar~8bar.
4. displacement: booster pump in a stroke, the output medium volume (L/ times).
5. flow: booster pump accumulative volume of output medium (L/min) in one minute. It is equal to the number of reciprocating times per minute. The flow rate decreases with the increase of the output pressure, and the flow rate given in the sample is zero when the outlet pressure is zero.
6. standard flow: for gas only, it is measured at 1atm and 20 degrees.
7. keep pressure: under certain driving pressure, after the pump stops working, the pressure in the loop does not change within the prescribed time. The holding time is at least 10min.
8. supplement pressure: no matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure retaining loop, the pump will start automatically, replenish the leakage pressure and keep the loop pressure stable.
If you have a good understanding of the above, and want to know more about the content, please enter our official website: the gas booster pump http://www.sdjingtuo.com